Gary Cairnduff is an APA titled sports physiotherapist with 24 years of experience. Gary’s clinical interests are in the management of tendon pathology, neck and back pain and the management of headache and in pain management. He has a special interest in the screening, and the management and set up of optimal cycling position for the individual cyclist and works to create programs to maximise performance and treat/ prevent injury. Gary has worked with Australian rules football in the VFL, rugby union, track and field athletes, volleyball and hockey players. Gary enjoys working with athletes of all levels from the elite to the recreational.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- Physiotherapist – Sandringham Football Club (VFL) (1999-2005) (premiers 2000, 2004)
- Physiotherapist – Victorian Rugby Union (2001-2002)
- Physiotherapist – Australian Rugby Union Officials, Rugby World Cup, Australia (2003)
- Physiotherapist – Sandringham Football Club VFL Premiership (2004)
- Physiotherapist – Rugby World Cup (2003)