Felicity Bitter graduated from the University of South Australia with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours. She initially commenced working in the public hospital sector gaining experience in orthopaedic, paediatric and general medical rehabilitation prior to moving into private practice.
Felicity has a passion for helping people of all ages and abilities to overcome their injuries and achieve their personal and sporting goals. She utilises a range of techniques including hands on therapy and exercise rehabilitation to treat your injury. She has completed the DMA Clinical Pilates training and believes strongly in its role in rehabilitation and injury prevention. Felicity uses Real Time Ultrasound to assist in the retraining of the muscles around the lower back and pelvis. Felicity has also completed further training dry needling and in the treatment of vertigo.
Felicity has experience treating patients from a variety of sporting backgrounds including netball, athletics, football and golf, and is working with the Melbourne Vixens Netball Team. She also has a particular interest in the treatment of neck and back pain, ankle and shoulder pain and post-operative orthopaedic rehabilitation.
Career Highlights / Affiliations / Associations
- Physiotherapist – Nitro Athletics (2017)
- Physiotherapist – Melbourne Vixens Netball Club (2016 – Present)
- Physiotherapist – Melanesian Oceania Athletics Championships, Fiji (2016)
- Physiotherapist – Athletics Australian Uniroos, World University Games, South Korea (2015)
- Physiotherapist – Absinthe Australia Production (2015)